|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||George Emanuel Voicu
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Acquiring the necessary operational basis in the use of terms, concepts, methods and techniques to investigate the specificity of territorial assemblies.
• Introducing students in the analysis and interpretation of the characteristics of technical infrastructures, in the context of complex interrelation with the territory.
• Training the skills of communication and operationalization of the acquired knowledge by elaborating and supporting projects focused on deepening some case studies presented in the topic related to the course.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Territorial infrastructures
2. Road transport infrastructure
3. Operating road infrastructure
4. Railway transport infrastructure
5. Works of art
6. Air transport infrastructure
7. Naval transport infrastructure
8. Infrastructures along watercourses
9. Infrastructures related to urban networks
10. Land improvement infrastructure
11. Hazards and natural hazards
12. Critical infrastructure
Instruction is a combination of lectures, conversation and theoretical with practical examples
C4. Field application of urban projects and landscaping, civil and industrial constructions, roads and works of art, hydrotechnical constructions and land improvements, etc.
C5. Elaboration of studies on the substantiation of urban plans and integrated urban development projects
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Exam written/ oral - 67% ; Laboratory activity test - practically 33%.
Întreținerea infrastructurii urbane și de transport, E-Course support
, Alba Iulia
Amenajarea teritoriului şi dezvoltarea regională., Presa Universitară Clujeană
Bold I., Buciuman E., Drăghici M.,
Spaţiu rural. Definire, organizare, dezvoltare, Editura Mirton