|Type of course:||Compulsory|
|Language of instruction:||Romanian|
|Erasmus Language of instruction:||English|
|Name of lecturer:||Carmen Paștiu|
|Seminar tutor:||Carmen Paștiu|
|Form of education||Full-time|
|Form of instruction:||Class|
|Number of teaching hours per semester:||56|
|Number of teaching hours per week:||4|
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:||Grade|
|Number of ECTS credits allocated||6|
1. Introduction in the agri-food marketing: Domain food products; The concept of agrifood marketing; The necessity and importance of the agrifood marketing;
2. Agri-food market: demand and consumption of agricultural products; Offer food products
3. Product Policy in the agrifood marketing: The nutritional value of food products; packaging; Quality food products; Standardization of food products; Strategies renewing supply of food products at the enterprise level and to market new products.
4. Price policy in the agro-food marketing: Prices in food products; Techniques intervention in setting price levels; Prices in agrifood marketing strategies; Fixing prices for a range of products.
5. Distribution Policy in the agrifood marketing: content, role and functions of distribution of food products; Distribution channels and intermediaries; Alternative distribution strategy.
6. Policy to promote food products: Forms promotion of agrifood products; Specific elements on the agrifood marketing communication at EU level; Strategies to promote organic products and agritourism
7.Organizing the marketing activity
- Ensuring a minimum level of knowledge of students in agrifood marketing
- Training of managerial economic thinking in terms of agrifood marketing
- Acquisition systems, methods and techniques specific overall agrifood marketing