|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Andreea Ramona Begov Ungur
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Conducting in complex conditions the complex technical activities at the level of a mine, mine basin or perimeter of exploitation requires, in most cases, the presence of topographic representations. In order to solve the problems of mining topography, knowledge of topography, geodesy, as well as kn
Specific objectives - knowledge of the types of mining works;- the application of the topographic works in the mining perimeters;- application of topographic works underground.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. General notions regarding mining activities.
2. Topographic works on the surface of the mines.
3. Marking and signaling of underground points.
5. Design of the reference system from the surface to the underground.
6. The junction of the design works with the topographic support system from underground.
7. The underground support planimetric system.
8. Leveling works on the surface of the mines.
9. Leveling works on the surface of the mines.
10. Underground leveling.
11. Lifting of details in existing mining works. Reception and registration of mining works. Reception and record of the underground production.
12. Mining problems.
13. Topographic works related to mining operations to date
14. Elaboration of topographic plans and stock assessment
Instruction is a combination of lectures, conversation and theoretical and practical examples
C4. Application on the ground of urbanism projects and spatial planning, civil and industrial constructions, communication paths and works of art, hydrotechnical constructions and land improvements etc.
C5. Determination of displacements and deformations of constructions and land
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Colloquy at least 2 test subjects - written examination (60% of the final grade)Test of the lab - practical (40% of the final grade)
• Dima, N. ş.a.,
Topografie generală şi elemente de topografie minieră, Editura Universitas
• Ortelecan, M.; ş.a,
Trasarea lucrărilor miniere, Infomin
• Pădure, I.,
Topografie minieră, lucrări practice, Risoprint
, Cluj Napoca