|Type of course:
||Elective (1 of 2)
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• The ability to understand complex relations between oneself and the others in an educational organization
• The ability to solve certain theoretical and practical problems, in practice, using the persuasive communication methods and techniques.
Course Entry Requirements:
• Introductive notions. Ethics and moral.
• History I. Ethics in Antiquity,
• History II. Ethics in Middle Ages and Revival.
• History III. Ethics in Modern Age
• History IV. Ethics in Contemporary age
• Ethical norms and principles.
• Ethical values and virtues
• Human Rights. Child Rights
• Proffesional deontology. General issues.
• Fundamentals of Deontology
• Proffesional ethics and vocation.
• Deontology and pedagogy
• Educational requierments in educational deontology
• Perspectives in ethics and deontology
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Self assessment and continuous improvement of proffesional practices and career development
• Applying the principles and the norms underlied on explicit value options
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 70%; continuous assessment – 30%.
Etica si deontologie pedagogica, Seria Didactica
, Alba Iulia
Istoria filosofiei, Risoprint
, Cluj Napoca
Etica, Antet XX Press