|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||George Emanuel Voicu
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
The program envisages the implementation of a routine regarding the automatic processing of data obtained from the field with both classical and modern tools, taking into account the licensed software provided by the University.
In order to cover all the topics, it was decided to apply works with complementary themes in order to deepen the topics covered during the course.The specific objectives refer to the use of topographic software in the processing of measurements made with different topographic and geodetic devices.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Introduction. Overview
2. The Caltop program - overview
3. Caltop program - presentation of submenus of calculation
4. Caltop program - presentation of computing options
5. The Caltop program8 - general presentation
6. Caltop program8 - presentation of working menus
7. Toposys program - overview version 3.0
8. Toposys program - presentation of working menus
9. Toposys program - overview version 5.0
10. Toposys program - presentation of working menus
11. Toposys program - data processing in planimetric works
12. Toposys program - data compensation in planimetric works
13. Toposys program - data processing in leveling works
14. Toposys program - data compensation in leveling works
Instruction is a combination of lectures, conversation and theoretical and practical examples
C2. Performing specific topographic surveys necessary for the elaboration of topographic and thematic plans and maps.
C3. Lifting the technical-publicity networks by making angular measurements, distances, level differences, for geodetic purposes and reducing them to the reference surface.
C6. Development of information systems in the cadastre and in the specialized fields, as well as their use for real estate advertising works and for the evaluation of real estate.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Colloquy at least 2 test subjects - written examination (60% of the final grade)Test of the lab - practical (40% of the final grade)
• Ienciu, I.; Oprea, L. - Prelucrarea automată a datelor analitice şi grafice din topografie şi cadastru, Editura Aeternitas, Alba-Iulia, 2009;
• Ienciu, I.; Oprea, L. – Infografică pentru topografie şi cadastru, Seria Didactica, Universitatea „1 Decembrie 1918”, Alba-Iulia, 2009;
• Ienciu, I. - Exploatarea programelor topografice, Seria Didactica, Universitatea „1 Decembrie 1918”, Alba-Iulia, 2006;
• Ienciu, I. - Optimizarea reţelelor geodezice în cadastru, Editura Risoprint, Cluj-Napoca, 2006;
• Ienciu, I.; Rîşteiu, M.; Wainberg, D. - Suport informatic de digitizare a datelor din topografie şi cadastru, Editura Aeternitas, Alba Iulia, 2003;