|Type of course:
||Elective (1 of 2)
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• The ability to understand the complex relations between itself and the others in an organization based on communication.
• The ability to solve some theoretical and practical problems in the educational activity by using the communication methods and techniques.
Course Entry Requirements:
• From mass communication to educational communication.
• Communication: history and perspectives
• The language and communication.
• Communication methods and techniques
• Notions of social communication
• Organizational communication
• Communication networks
• Propaganda and persuasion
• Educational communication
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Knowledge, counseling and differentiated treating of the pupils
• Institutional development of school and of school-community partnership
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 70%; continuous assessment – 30%.
Scheau, I. Levitchi, I.,
, Alba Iulia
Scheau, Levitchi, Socol, Nicolae,
Comunicare, Cuvantul ABC
Comunicare și metodologie didactica, Aeternitas
, Alba Iulia