|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Knowledge of specific subjects of the methodics;
• Familiarization with the main didactic planning documents
Course Entry Requirements:
• The objectives of teaching and learning civic education
• Didactic design.
• Lesson. Lesson types
• Objectives and teaching principles
• Teaching methods.
• Evaluation methods
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Self assessment and continuous improvement of proffesional practices and career development
• Promoting values associated to a quality education, in accordance with national educational policies and pursuant to the ones developed and popularized at European level, based on the knowledge of the distinctiveness of the European educational field and of interculturality.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 70%; continuous assessment – 30%.
Comunicare si metodologie didactica, Aeternitas
, Alba Iulia
Albulescu I., Albulescu, M.,
Predarea si invatarea disciplinelor socio umane, Polirom
Gandirea critica, Dacia
, Cluj Napoca