|Type of course:
||Elective (1 of 2)
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Ciprian Ioan Cucu
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
||Class / Seminary
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Development of analytical thinking and skills to develop complex software solutions.
Analyze user requirements, identify solutions, compare, and select tools appropriate software to resolve a given issue.
Use proper SOA different technique to use, define or integrate services in the software system.
To argue the importance of SOA in the professional software development.
Course Entry Requirements:
Basic programming languages
- The SOA model. Basic concepts.
- XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI standards
- Simple Object Access Protocol
- Web Services Description Language
- UDDI general notions.
- Implementing web services
- HTTP protocol for web services
- Creating and accessing web services
- Messages (JMS)
- Case studies. project
Analysis, evaluation, providing feedback.
- The SOA model. Examples
- XML, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI standards. Applications
- Simple Object Access Protocol. Applications
- Web Services Description Language. Applications
- UDDI general notions. Applications
- Implementing web services. Applications
- HTTP protocol for web services. Applications
- Creating and accessing web services. Applications
- Messages (JMS). Applications
Case studies. project
Lecture, conversation, exemplification, projects
Explain basic concepts in the field of Service Oriented Architecture and software development, to describe and compare models of software development processes
Analyze user requirements, identify solutions, compare, and select tools appropriate software to resolve a given issue. Use proper SOA different technique to use, define or integrate services in the software system.
To argue the importance of SOA in the professional software development. Develop a correct relationship with clients.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Project presentation and laboratory assignment grades.
Sabin Buraga, Lenuta Alboaie,
Servicii Web. Concepte de baza si implemntari, Polirom
Steve Graham, Simeon Simeonov,
Servicii WEB cu Java. XML, SOAP, WSDL si UDDI, Teora