|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Dorin Victor Popa
||Dorin Victor Popa
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
||Class / Seminary
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
To apply in-situ urban planning projects, residential and industrial buildings, transportation infrastructure and bridges, hydrotechnical structures and land properties et cetera.
To describe the project by mentioning the topographic elements to be traced in-situ.
To apply specific in-situ tracing methods of spatial coordinates
Course Entry Requirements:
1. The geographical space. The organization, the planning and the development of the geographic space. General aspects.
2. The rural area. The farming area. The green area. The urban area.
3. General aspects regarding urban planning of territories.
4. Ensuring the unitary environment for urban planning of territories.
5. Complying with the European standards for sustainable territorial development.
6. The Romanian standards for urban planning of territories.
7. Types of documents for urban planning of territories.
8. The procedure of issuing the documents for urban planning.
9. The procedure of owning the documents for urban planning.
10. The principles and the procedures of upgrading the urban planning documents.
11. The involvement of the population in the issue of urban planning documents.
12. The relation with the urban planning documents.
13. The standard content of the urban planning documents.
14. Urban development as a form of local development
Presentation, discussions, examples, case studies, practical applications.
Students will be able to comply with the Romanian and European standards for urban planning of territories.
Students will be able to issue documents for urban planning.
Students will be able to correlate the documents for urban planning with the documents for territory development
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written exam (60% of final grade), laboratory portfolio, tests (40% of final grade).
Organizarea teritoriului, Ed. Mirton
Legislaţie privind urbanismul si amenajarea teritoriului, vol I,II, Editura MATRIX ROM
Amenajarea Teritoriului si Urbanismul, Ed. Risoprint