|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Maria - Angela ALBU
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Capacity development of knowledge, understanding, administrative concepts and practical implications and effects.
• Capacity development of knowledge, explaining administrative concepts and practical implications and effects.
• Capacity development of knowledge, interpreting administrative concepts and practical implications and effects.
Course Entry Requirements:
- General theory of law - Administrative law
1. Introduction to the study of administrative litigation - concept and evolution 2. Administrative act of authority: concept and definition, characteristics, classification, conditions, features, administrative law procedure acts, acts of administrative law enforcement, appeal procedures, the effects of administrative acts, acts of administrative sanctions. 3. Administrative acts of management: concept and classification, administrative contract 4. Administrative acts of a judicial nature: concept features 5. Legal material facts: concept and classification 6. Administrative control: concept, classification, features, functions, elements and conditions of efficiency. Forms of administrative control 7. Parliament controls on government: concept, characteristics, ways of carrying, procedure and effects. Ombudsman 8. Administrative Proceedings: concept and features subject to administrative action, exceptions to judicial review under the Administrative Litigation Law, the procedure for processing requests for administrative, enforcement proceedings 9. The administrative liability 10. Contravention Liability: concept, features and elements, causes the character removes contravention of the act. Sanctions, the procedure of finding and applying administrative sanctions, limitation of liability offenses, remedies and enforcement of administrative sanctions
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Developing the capacity for knowledge, understanding, explanation and interpretation of the notions of administrative and practical implications and effects. • Proficiency in administrative elements • Understand how manifests and carry out administrative checks and control over public administration
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 90%; continuous assessment – 10%.
Dacian Cosmin Dragoş,
• Legea contenciosului administrativ. Comentarii şi explicaţii, 2 edition, Publishing House C.H.Beck, Bucharest, 2009;, C H BecK
• Actele şi faptele de drept administrativ, Publishing House Lumina Lex, Bucharest, 2001;, C H BecK
• Drept administrativ şi ştiinţa administraţiei, vol.II, Publishing House Alma Mater, Sibiu, 2011;, Alma Mater