|Type of course:||Compulsory|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Erasmus Language of instruction:||English|
|Name of lecturer:||Sebastian Claudiu Stefani|
|Seminar tutor:||Sebastian Claudiu Stefani|
|Form of education||Full-time|
|Form of instruction:||Lecture|
|Number of teaching hours per semester:||42|
|Number of teaching hours per week:||3|
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:||Grade|
|Number of ECTS credits allocated||5|
1. Financial management - operational expression of the financial function
2. Company capitals by sources of origin and methods of
3. The company's financial statements.
4. Financial indicators.
5. Investment decision
6. Financing decision
7. Attracted capital.
8. Borrowed capital
9. Short-term financing.
10. Assessing working capital needs.
11. Treasury management.
12. The issue of profitability.
13. Threshold of profitability.
Students will learn the basic concepts and principles specific to efficient financial management;
Students will know and understand the different forms of financing of a company;
Students will understand how to substantiate the investment decision;
Students will learn about the company's treasury issues;
Students will know and interpret the financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, etc.