|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Ioana Andra Pleșa
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Studying this discipline is to provide the minimum knowledge in what concerns the presentation,explication and analyse of the doctrine,contributing to the well knowledge to individual work/labor relations,and to the analyse of practical cases.
• to form a juridical thinking in what concerns labor relationships
• to assimilate new juridical information
Course Entry Requirements:
Introduction to labour law.
1. Labor contract.Features,elements,condition of signing the contract,required documents. 2 Modification of labor contract. 3.Suspenssion of labor contract.Cases,procedings and effects. 4. Cases of labor contract cessation. 5 Cases of labor contract unvalability 6.Salarisation.Principles,forms. 7 Proffesional forming contracts.
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• retrieval of written sources of labour law • Concepts refearing to historical evolution of labour law
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written test examination.Verification during the semester
• Dreptul muncii. Prcatica relevanta a Curtii de Justitie a Comunitatilor Europene de la integrarea Romaniei, ed. regia Autonoma Monitorul Oficial, 2009
• Popescu, Dreptul international si european al muncii, ed. C. H. Beck, 2009
• N. Voiculescu, Dreptul comunitar al muncii, ed. Wolter Kluwer, 2009
• Al. Ţiclea, Dreptul muncii-curs universitar, editia a III a, ED. Universul Juridic, 2009
• Popescu, Dreptul internaţional şi european al muncii, ediţia 2, Ed. C. H. Beck, 2008