|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Dorin Victor Popa
||Dorin Victor Popa
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
||Class / Seminary
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
To understand the functional and the constructive rules for buildings.
To understand the structure of building elements.
To understand the configuration rules for thermal and soundproofing and for the natural lighting of the building respectively.
Course Entry Requirements:
To pass the subject ‘Technical Drawing and Infographics 1’.
1. The general configuration of a building. The classification of buildings. Technical regulations. Building energy performance. The Romanian standards for building design.
2. Structures for residential building. Rules for drawing building axes in plane. Tolerances.
3. Building elements: walls.
4. Building elements: slabs.
5. Building elements: stairs.
6. Building elements: roofs.
7. Building elements: foundations and basements. Waterproof materials.
8. Finishing solutions for buildings.
9. Building physics. The interior comfort.
10. Building energy performance standards. Thermal transfer through the building’s envelope.
11. Building energy performance standards. Humidity transfer through the building’s envelope. Interior air quality. Ventilation.
12. Natural lighting of buildings. Buildings’ acoustics.
Presentation, discussions, examples, practical applications.
• Students will be able to use CAD software for technical drawings.
• Students will be able to appreciate whether certain building elements comply with the energy performance standards.
• Students will be able to appreciate whether the building elements were correctly executed in-situ
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written exam (66% of final grade), design project of a residential building (44% of final grade).
Construcţii Civile,, Seria Didactica
, Alba Iulia
Andreica, H.-A., Munteanu, C., Muresanu, I., Moga,,
CONSTRUCŢII CIVILE, UT PRES,
Construcţii. Subansambluri constructive, Universitatea Tehnica de Construcţii