|Type of course:||Compulsory|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Erasmus Language of instruction:||English|
|Name of lecturer:||Sebastian Claudiu Stefani|
|Seminar tutor:||Sebastian Claudiu Stefani|
|Form of education||Full-time|
|Form of instruction:||Class|
|Number of teaching hours per semester:||56|
|Number of teaching hours per week:||4|
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:||Grade|
|Number of ECTS credits allocated||5|
1. Probation, conceptual delimitations
2. Probation history.
3. Probation in a European and international context
4. Probation models
5. The legal context of probation
6. Face-to-face probation.
7. Sentencing probation: community surveillance
8. Sentence probation: assistance and counseling.
9. Sentencing probation: assistance and counseling.
10. Therapeutic intervention for people with mental health problems.
11. Methods and techniques of working with people with mental health problems.
12. Correctional paradigms.
-Students will know the concepts and terms specific to the discipline.
-Students will acquire the necessary skills to identify the role of custodial sanctions and community sanctions.
-Students will acquire the necessary skills to identify the role of prison in the punishment system.
-Students will acquire the ability to self-assess training needs and identify resources and ways of personal development in order to adapt to the requirements of the occupation of occupational therapist in the field of work with people who have committed crimes.