|Type of course:||Compulsory|
|Language of instruction:||English|
|Erasmus Language of instruction:||English|
|Name of lecturer:||Ionela Gavrilă Paven|
|Seminar tutor:||Ionela Gavrilă Paven|
|Form of education||Full-time|
|Form of instruction:||Class / Seminary|
|Number of teaching hours per semester:||42|
|Number of teaching hours per week:||3|
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:||Grade|
|Number of ECTS credits allocated||7|
1. Concept of communication: content, structure, functions
2. Communication and language.
3. Public relations and advertising
4. Organizational communication
5. Strategies to prevent and reduce organizational conflicts. Causes of dysfunctional organizational conflicts. Stress factors at executive and managerial level
6. Strategies to prevent and reduce organizational conflicts.
7. Work motivation in local organizations, conflict-generating issue
8. The concept of partnership (public-private and private-privat). Social services and public-private partnership . The subcontracting process.
Developing Master students' knowledge on the importance of communication in the economic field, communication and public relations at the level of public-private and private-public organizations and partnerships in business development.