|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Training of competencies and skills in the field of taxation and financial management as well as systems of international cooperation in the field of tax evasion.
Involvement of the higher education institution in the training of specialists in the fields of taxation and financial management;
Training in the appropriate use of methods to identify tax evasion.
Course Entry Requirements:
Notions of economics, accounting and public finance
1. Introduction to the tax procedure
2. The procedural-fiscal law report
3. The administrative-fiscal act
4. The means of proof and the terms in the fiscal procedure
5. The rules applicable in the special procedure of fiscal registration
6. Rules applicable to the special procedure for establishing taxes and duties
7. Rules applicable to the special tax inspection procedure
8. Rules applicable to the procedure for settling tax claims
9. Special rules in enforcement of tax claims
10. Tax litigation - the notion of tax litigation and its components
11. The notion of tax evasion
12. Fiscal control
13. International cooperation in the field of tax evasion. Applicable procedures, regulations, agreements
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
Ability to use adequately in concrete economic situations the theoretical tools, concepts and methods specific to taxation;
Ability to collect, analyze and interpret data and information related to taxation;
Adequate use of concepts, theories, paradigms and methodologies in the legal field;
Application of techniques and tools specific to the legal field;
Application of Romanian legislation, European legislation and other international legal instruments.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
The examination consisting of 3 questions.Every answer generates 3 points + one point ex officio = 10 points x 0.8, results grade 8.00 for theoretical knowledge.Participation in seminars, debates, articles can bring up to 10 points.
Noul Cod de procedura fiscala comentat si adnotat, Editura Hamangiu
Dan Drosu Saguna,
Procedura Fiscala in Romania, Editura Oscar Print
Dreptul Finantelor Publice, Editura Universul Juridic