|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Elisabeta Mihaela Ciortea
||Elisabeta Mihaela Ciortea
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Solving technological problems in the fields of electronics applied.
• The principles and methods underlying the manufacture, tuning, testing and servicing of appliances and equipment in the fields of applied electronics.
• Explanation and interpretation of production processes and maintenance activities of electronic devices, identifying areas for testing and measuring electrical quantities.
• Application of management principles for the organization of technologically production activities, mining and service in the fields of applied electronics.
• Using criteria and methods for evaluating the quality of production and service activities in the fields of applied electronics.
Course Entry Requirements:
• Proper description paradigm programming language and specific mechanisms and identifying the difference between semantic and syntactic aspects of order.• Develop appropriate source code and unit testing of components .
1. Industrial Robots
- Definitions, characteristics and classification parameters robots
- Robots in industrial processes
- The characteristics of the main types of industrial robots
2. Kinematic and dynamic geometric patterns
- Coordinate Systems
- Kinematic Models
- Position Control
- Control differential kinematic
- Dynamic Model
3. Structure of industrial robots
- Main subassembly to achieve rotation around a vertical axis Oz
- Guidance system
- Device grip
- Information systems of industrial robots
- Principles and methods of measurement sensors and transducers
- Sensors and transducers travel
- Sensors and transducers
- Sensors and transducers moment
- Constructive solutions for the location of sensors and transducers systems
- Hydraulic drive
5. The motion control systems
- Election issue
- System performance adjustment
- The analysis of the typical mechanical configuration of the adjustment
- Management Systems laws regulating complex
- Compensation disruptive direct effect of lower elements
- The design of the control system by means of frequency
6. Control Systems
- Wired logic
- Logic flexible
- With automatic
7. Information Processing Systems
- Processing System
- The processing of information for recognizing parts
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• This discipline is dedicated to knowledge of architecture, industrial and non-industrial applications and programming of robots.
• Information on the application of robots in various fields, industrial (exploration, healthcare ....).
• Presentation of industrial robots: constructive elements, cinematic.
• Knowing the parameters of the industrial robots.
• Developing practical knowledge of computer methods to analyze and program robots.
• Understanding data sheets, commercial leaflets showing industrial robots.
• Knowledge of accessories available industrial robots ability to configure inputs / outputs .
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 70%; continuous assessment – 30%.
Fundamentals of Robotic Mechanical Systems: Theory, Methods, and Algorithms, Springer, ISBN 0-387-95368-X
-Fundamentals of Robotics, CRC Press
-Fundamentals of Robotics: Linking Perception to Action, World Scientific,
Alan A. Desrochers,
Intelligent Robotic Systems for Space Exploration, Springer Science & Business Media