Course Code: MK 313 • Study year: III • Academic Year: 2022-2023
Domain: Marketing • Field of study: Marketing
Type of course:
Language of instruction:
Erasmus Language of instruction:
Name of lecturer:
Form of education
Form of instruction:
Number of teaching hours per semester:
Number of teaching hours per week:
Form of receiving a credit for a course:
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Capacity development of knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts related to promotional activities
Study of the main concepts regarding promotional campaignsfrom the organization, the actual development to the quantificationthe effectiveness of these campaigns
The understanding and establishing promotional strategies within an organization / enterprise
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Marketing communication
2. Promotional communication
4. Sales promotion
5. Public relations
6. Direct marketing
7. CONTINUOUS COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUES
According to the requirements of the labor market, the course will provide students the opportunities and skills to do : understanding and establishing promotional strategies within an organization / enterprise Developing the capacity of knowledge, understanding and organizing a promotional campaign
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written test examination - 70%, Verification during the semester (project) - 30%.
• McCarthy, Jerome E. (1964). Basic Marketing. A Managerial Approach. Homewood, IL: Irwin. p. 769.
• Rajagopal (2007). Marketing dynamics theory and practice. New Delhi: New Age International.
• Boone, Louis; Kurtz, David (1974). Contemporary marketing. Hinsdale, Ill: Dryden Press.