|Type of course:
||Elective (1 of 2)
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• the ability to see the connection between the European and local context in the history of philosophy of education;
• the ability to reword certain statements in order to make them comprehensible
Course Entry Requirements:
• The philosophy of education in the Greek Antiquity
• Plato and Aristotle.
• The philosophy of education in the Late Antiquity, Middle Ages and Revival
• The philosophy of education in Modern Age
• Rousseau and Kant.
• The philosophy of education in the XIX and XX centuries
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Self assessment and continuous improvement of proffesional practices and career development
• Promoting values associated to a quality education, in accordance with national educational policies and pursuant to the ones developed and popularized at European level, based on the knowledge of the distinctiveness of the European educational field and of interculturality.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 70%; continuous assessment – 30%.
Filosofia educatiei, Aeternitas
, Alba Iulia
Istoria filosofiei, Risoprint
, Cluj Napoca
Filosofia educatiei, Aramis