|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
To gain an understanding of the concepts, theories and research methodologies of sociology as applicable to a wide variety of social problems.
To develop a critical sociological eye toward evaluating current social problems.
To formulate possible solutions to society’s social problems.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. The social worker, professional and scientific researcher
2. Size methodological social assistance
3. Methods and techniques of social investigation
4. Social Survey, based investigation in Social Work
5. Techniques making contact with those surveyed (data collection techniques)
6. The method of observation
7. Method Biographical
8. Going social welfare investigations
9. Case for construction and typology collection cases
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
By the end of the course, and having completed the essential reading and activities, the students will be able to:
• Students will know and understand the concepts, theories and research methodologies of sociology as applicable to a wide variety of social problems.
• Understand and assess a range of social problems.
• To design interventions to solve social problems.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper –– 60%; project assessment – 40%.
Consilierea în asistenţa socială, Ed. Polirom
Muntean, Ana., Sagebiel, Juliene,
Practici în asistenţa socială, Ed. Polirom
Teoria moderna a asistenței sociale, Ed. Polirom