|Type of course:
||Elective (1 of 2)
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Describe concepts, theories and methodologies used in the field of law
• Styling the specialist legal language, written and oral, and the instruments of legal logic for an explanation and interpretation of concepts and theories of industry-specific
• Use legal language for the assessment concepts, theories and methods established in the field of law• Using legal language in the development of professional projects
• Defining and classifying theories and principles used in the study of entitlement
• Use concepts and theories of law, for an explanation and interpretation of texts of law (law) national, European and international
Course Entry Requirements:
The principles and rules exercising the profession of a public notary.
Lawyer's professional activity Judicial assistance
Acquisition of notary public
Notary activity organization
The procedure of authentic instruments
Notary succession procedure
Divorce proceedings and other procedures
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Applying theories, principles and concepts in a context determined • Preliminary analysis of the data, their interpretation, the carrying out of classifications and some conceptual delineations • Development of Vocational projects using theories, principles and specific methods of entitlement.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 80%; continuous assessment – 20%.
• Ligia Catuna, Organizarea si exercitarea profesiei de avocat, Ed.Universul Juridic, București, 2014
• Alin Mosa si Ioan Popa, Drept notarial - Organizarea activității. Statutul notarului. Proceduri notariale, Ed. Universul Juridic, Bucureşti, 2013
• Cosmin Mihailovici – Notarul public. Destinul unei profesii. Ed.Notarom, București, 2014
• Statutul profesiei de avocat
• Legea nr.51/1995 si • Legea nr.36/1995