|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Developing the ability to critically analyze curricular processes and products;
Developing the ability to design, implement and evaluate differentiated and personalised curriculum
Developing a positive attitude for the field of professionalism by basing it on a correct understanding of the importance of achieving an effective personalized curriculum management
Course Entry Requirements:
Basic knowledge in the field of curriculum theory and methodology acquired during undergraduate studies, through professional experience and / or in non-formal or informal learning contexts.
1. Knowledge with its different meanings in the contemporary world: knowledge-assimilation-understanding; knowledge society - knowledge production.
Analytical-critical approach of some phrases from the specialized literature
2. Fundamental concepts: management - curriculum management (broad and narrow meaning of the term)
3. Perspectives of analysis of the curriculum system as a complex conceptual system
4. Hypostases of the curriculum: hypostases specific to the ideea of personalization and correlative to it
5. Personalised curriculum - directions of analysis; different approaches; different hypostases.
6. Concrete ways to achieve personalization in curriculum design
7. Concrete ways of accomplishment in the curricular implementation and on the evaluation sequence
Lecture, Examples, Conversation, Exercise, Algorithmization, Academic controversy
1. power point presentation for one of the topics in the subject of the discipline of your choice
2. definitions and short presentations for the concepts: DIFFERENTIATED CURRICULUM, PERSONALIZED CURRICULUM, PERSONALIZED INTERVENTION PLAN.
3. a didactic project for a topic of your choice WITH A PERSONALIZED VARIANT FOR A STUDENT / PRESCHOOL STUDENT WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Develop a portfolio of tools and applications in accordance with the specified requirements as outcomes.
Anne Campbell & Lin Norton,
Learning, Teaching and Assessing in Higher Education: Developing Reflective Practice, Learning Matters
David Middlewood & Neil Burton,
Managing the Curriculum, SAGE Publications Ltd
, New York
Kellan Sparks (Editor),
Curriculum Management: Teaching and Learning, Willford Press