|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||George Emanuel Voicu
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
The objectives of the discipline are pursued, the knowledge of the progress made in the construction of the topographic and geodetic instruments and the acquisition of the automated methods of data retrieval and the processing by means of the table calculation.
Specific objectives: - knowledge of the specific topographic apparatus;
- awareness of the importance of hardware and software equipment selection for data processing automation.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Principles of topo-geodetic works;
2. Automation of data collection;
3. Laser distance meter. Automated drawing of surveying building;
4. Total Station;
5. Transferring data to and from the total station;
7. Integrated system of GPS and total station;
8. Processing data;
9. Microsoft Excel – Overview;
10. Working with formulas and functions library;
11. Working with worksheets, transformation references with copy / move commands;
12. Templates used in surveying: calculation guidelines, sides and coordinates, calculation of surface;
13. Solving geodetic networks;
14. Thickening geodetic networks.
Instruction is a combination of lectures, conversation and theoretical and practical examples
C2. Making topographical required to develop specific plans and topographic and thematic maps.
C3. Closure technical networks - the utility angular measurements, distances, differences in level in the geodetic purposes and to reduce them to the reference surface.
C5. Determination of displacements and deformations of buildings and lands.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Exam at least 2 test subjects - written examination (50% of the final grade)Test of the lab - practical (50% of the final grade)
1. Oprea, L.; Ienciu, I.; Voicu, G. E.,
Automatizarea lucrărilor topo - geodezice, Seria „Didactica”, Universitatea „1 Decembrie 1918”
, Alba Iulia
2. Vereş, I.,
Automatizarea lucrărilor topo – geodezice, Universitas