|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Elisabeta Mihaela Ciortea
||Elisabeta Mihaela Ciortea
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Elaboration within the specialized groups, of the technical and execution projects for civil, industrial and agricultural buildings of the importance classes III and IV, as defined by the design code P 100-1 / 2013, with the area developed up to 1500sqm .and with a height regime of up to S + G + 4E;
Working in multidisciplinary teams to identify, analyze, propose solutions to solve the malfunctions that have appeared at national, regional, county and local level in terms of infrastructure.
Planning, organizing and managing the technical, economic and human resources for construction works.
Assimilation of theoretical and practical knowledge regarding the dimensioning / verification / establishment of the load capable of an element or a structure of resistance.
Drafting and presenting a technical report containing the calculation of resistance of an element.
Course Entry Requirements:
Basic knowledge of Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics 1.
1.Introduction to RM. Schematic. Inner forces, tensions, efforts. Effort charts
2. Fundamental elements in the study of deformable body. Geometrical features
3. The mechanical properties of the materials. Fundamental hypotheses in Moldova.
4. General methods of calculation in RM. Centric stretching / compression: stresses, deformations, displacements
5. Particular cases of axial load loading.
6. Rods and systems of static bars indeterminate axially requested
7. Strengthening: stresses, deformations, shear applications: joint calculation
8. Bending: assumptions, normal stresses (Navier)
9.Innovation with cutting force: tangential stresses (Juravski), variation of tensions by section. Practical calculation of resistance
10. Longitudinal sliding. Economic sections. Center for bending-meshing.
11. The deformed axis of the bent beams. Determination of the deformed axis by integration. The Mohr method.
12.Torsion: bars of sect. circular. Free torsion of rectangular sectional bars and BPS-open profile
13. The free twist of the closed-profile BPS. Spatial state of tension and deformation.
14. Generalized Hooke's Law. Particularizations in the case of the plan.
Lecture, discussions, examples, case studies
The skills acquired will be required for the engineering engineers who carry out their activity within the design and execution companies.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Solving two theory topics
Solving 2 applications
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF MATERIALS
Prof. Hassn Sayed Mohammed Hedia Prof. Abdullah Mostafa Mohorgy Dr. Saad Mohammed Rashed Aldousari,
STRENGTH OF MATERIALS, King Abdulaziz University: 1435H
Fred B. Seely,
Resistance of Materials, J. Wiley & Sons,
, Universitatea din Wisconsin - Madison