|Type of course:||Compulsory|
|Language of instruction:||Romanian|
|Erasmus Language of instruction:||English|
|Name of lecturer:||George Zlati|
|Seminar tutor:||Adrian Ioan Căbulea|
|Form of education||Full-time|
|Form of instruction:||Class|
|Number of teaching hours per semester:||56|
|Number of teaching hours per week:||2|
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:||Grade|
|Number of ECTS credits allocated||5|
1. OFFENSES AGAINST AUTHORITY: assault of a public official (article 257), usurpation of official capacity (article 258), theft or destruction of documents (article 259).
2. OFFENSES AGAINST JUSTICE: failure to report (article 266), misleading the judicial bodies (article 268), aiding and abetting a perpetrator (article 269), receipt and sale of stolen goods (article 270), obstruction of justice (article 271), tampering with testimony (article 272), perjury (article 273), theft or destruction of evidence or documents (article 275), assault on representatives of the judicial authorities (article 279), abusive investigation (article 280), unfair assistance and representation (article 284), escape (article 285), facilitating escape (article 286), failure to enforce court orders (article 287).
3. CORRUPTION AND OFFENCES IN PUBLIC POSITION: taking a bribe (article 289), giving a bribe (article 290), influence peddling (article 291), buying influence (article 292), embezzlement (article 295), misconduct (article 296), abuse in office (article 297), professional negligence (article 298), abuse of power for sexual gain (article 299), breach of secrecy of correspondence (article 302).
4. COUNTERFEITING: currency counterfeinting (article 310), counterfeiting of bonds or payment instruments (article 311), circulation of counterfeit securities (article 313), possession of instruments for counterfeiting of securities (article 314), fraudulent issuance of currency (article 315), forgery of official documents (article 320), intellectual forgery (article 321), forgery of documents under private signature (article 322), use of false documents (article 323), false statements (article 326), false identity (article 327).
5. OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC ROAD SAFETY: article 334, article 336, article 337, article 338.
6. OFFENSES THAT HARM SOCIAL RELATIONSHIP: article 367, article 371, article 375, article 377.
• Applying theories, principles and concepts in a context determined • Preliminary analysis of the data, their interpretation, the carrying out of classifications and some conceptual delineations • Development of Vocational projects using theories, principles and specific methods of entitlement.