|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Maria Angela Tatu
||Alisa - Valeria Toma
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Knowing, understanding and a correct using of fundamental ideas concerning concepts specific to the Romanian Criminal Case.
• The rules are analyzed according to which the entire criminal case is performed and then the phases are presented which build up the criminal case: criminal prosecution, preliminary chamber and the trial.
-• The rules are analyzed according to which the entire criminal case is performed and then the phases are presented which build up the criminal case: criminal prosecution, preliminary chamber and the t
Course Entry Requirements:
Theme 1 Fundamental principles of the criminal proceedings law Theme 2 Criminal action and civil action in the criminal case Theme 3 Competence in the criminal proceedings law Theme 4 Evidence and means of proof Theme 5 Restrain measures of the person’s freedom Theme 6 Criminal prosecution Theme 7 Preliminary chamber Theme 8 Trial in the first instance Theme 9 Trial in the regular legal remedies
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• retrieval of written sources on the historical past; • establishing historical facts on the basis of historical sources and outside of these; • the concrete production of new historical knowledge on the basis of deeper insights within the study of an epoch and/or of a medium complexity historical subject.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 80%; continuous assessment – 20%.
• N. Volonciu s.a., New criminal procedure code annotated, General Part and Special Part, Ed. Universul Juridic, Buc., 2014;
• V. Puscasu, New criminal procedures, Ed. . Universul Juridic, Buc., 2014;
• M. Udroiu, M. Iordache, Preliminary chamber in the new criminal procedure code, Ed. Universul Juridic, Buc., 2014;
• I. Neagu, Treaty of criminal procedure, Special Part,Ed. Universul Juridic, Buc., 2014;
• D. Lupascu, Consolidated legislation and index – September 2014, . Universul Juridic, Buc., 2014;