|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Transmission of the theoretical and methodological basis of the management grafted by the public assets;
Accomplishing the practical skills and work skills in order to use the appropriate, systematic accounting instruments accounting for the public institutions.
To develop the professional ration in governmental accounting
Knowledge and analysis of financial statements specific to public institutions
Transferring the foundations regarding the internationalization of accounting in the public sector
Course Entry Requirements:
1. General coordinates regarding the public institutions and their accounting;
2. The accounting of transactions and events for public institutions;
3. The financial statements of public institutions;
4. International aspects of the accounting in the public sector;
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts, theories, and methods in the field and specialty area; their adequate use in professional communication;
- Identifying and recording the specific transactions in the accounting of public institutions;
- Realising financial - accounting reports, the analysis of information.
• Drawing up professional projects using several methods and instruments acknowledged in the field.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written exam – 75%; verification during semester – 25%.
Fundamentals of Accounting, Didactica Series
, Alba Iulia
Call for professional judgment. policy and accounting Estimates Changes Within Public Institutions,, http://oeconomica.uab.ro/upload/lucrari/1420122/04.pdf, Annales Universitatis Apulensis, Series Oeconomica, nr.14, vol. 2
, Alba Iulia
Cenar I., Vitan D.,
Viewpoints on the accounting convergence in the public sector, http://www.analefseauem.ro/upload/archive/2010/Volume_2010.pdf, Annals of Eftimie Murgu University Reşita, Fascicle II, Economic Studies
IPSAS - International Public Sector Accounting Standard, New Yorkhttps://www.ifac.org/system/files/publications/files/ipsas
, New York
, 2005 -
, 1118- 1122
Accounting policies and treatments of contingent assets and liabilities in public institutions, www.oeconomica.uab.ro/upload/lucrari/.../05.p, Annales Universitatis Apulensis, Series Oeconomica, Finanţe-Contabilitate
, Alba Iulia