|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Petronela Maria Talpaș
||Petronela Maria Talpaș
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Knowledge of intervention methods and strategies for increasing occupational performance in children with age-related conditions
Design and application of therapeutic interventions in children
Developing the therapeutic relationship with the beneficiaries and motivating their participation in therapeutic activities Developing the therapeutic relationship with the beneficiaries and motivating their participation in therapeutic activities
Course Entry Requirements:
Fundamental notions of occupational therapy
1. The impact of pediatric dysfunction on occupational performance.
2. The anatomical and functional characteristics of the child in each stage of growth and development: prenatal, postnatal (newborn, infant, young child, preschool, school, adolescent). 3.Evaluation of the newborn at birth, the neuromotor balance of the infant and young child by
4. Appreciation of spontaneous motor skills, directed and provoked motor skills.
5. Occupational therapy in nutrition disorders and associated diseases: malnutrition, obesity, deficient rickets.
6. Occupational therapy in central motor disability and peripheral neurological disorders.
7. Occupational therapy in respiratory diseases.
8. Occupational therapy in cardiovascular diseases: congenital heart malformations.
9. Rheumatic diseases: RAA, juvenile arthritis.
10. Occupational therapy in genetic diseases: chromosome number abnormalities (trisomy 21, Turner syndrome), with recessive transmission related to the X chromosome (hemophilia, progressive muscular dystrophy), with autosomal recessive transmission (cystic fibrosis, progressive muscular atrophy), with transmission autosomal dominant (achondroplasia, imperfect osteogenesis).
Lecture, Illustrations Conversation
Theoretical and practical training of students for the recovery of children with various diseases: respiratory, neurological, metabolic and nutritional, orthopedic, rheumatic, osteo-articular malformations, chromosomal abnormalities, autism spectrum disorders, etc.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
The volume and correctness of knowledge The scientific rigor of language-70% Writing a paper on a given topic Active participation in seminars-30%
Evaluare si interventie psihoeducationala: terapii educationale, recuperatorii si compensatorii, , Ed.Polirom
Terapie ocupațională, PSIHOMEDIA
Buşneag, I. C.,
Terapia ocupaţională, ediţia a II-a, revăzută şi adăugită, Editura Fundaţiei România de Mâine,