|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Describe concepts, theories and methodologies used in the field of law
• Styling the specialist legal language, written and oral, and the instruments of legal logic for an explanation and interpretation of concepts and theories of industry-specific
• Use legal language for the assessment concepts, theories and methods established in the field of law• Using legal language in the development of professional projects
• Defining and classifying theories and principles used in the study of entitlement
• Use concepts and theories of law, for an explanation and interpretation of texts of law (law) national, European and international
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Introductory considerations 2. Copyright. 3. Defense of copyright. 4. Rights related to copyright. 5. Industrial property right - patent. 6. Juridical regime of patents for invention. 7. On the lapse of the patent invention. 8. Rights arising from a patent. 9. Trade marks. 10. Transmission of the right to the mark. 11. The classification of marks. 12. Industrial designs. 13. Geographical indications. 14. Business name.
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Applying theories, principles and concepts in a context determined • Preliminary analysis of the data, their interpretation, the carrying out of classifications and some conceptual delineations • Development of Vocational projects using theories, principles and specific methods of entitlement.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 80%; continuous assessment – 20%.
• Teodor Bodoasca, Dreptul proprietatii intelectuale, UJ, 2012
• Bujorel Florea, Dreptul proprietatii intelectuale, UJ, 2011
• Gheorghe Gheorghiu, Cosmin Cernat, Dreptul proprietatii intelectuale, UJ, 2009
• Ioan Macovei, Tratat de drept al proprietatii intelectuale, C. H. Beck, 2010