|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
• Presentation civil institutions connected with the property, in order to know the legal instruments that enable protection of the most important economic and social values.
• Analysis of the main forms, ways and dismemberments of ownership.
• Presentation of the legal regime of the most important assets that may be subject to ownership, land and buildings.
• Knowledge, understanding and proper use of how and under what conditions according to current legislation can be reconstituted ownership of the buildings that were taken over from the state improperly.
• Acquiring knowledge about legal public and private property, real estate advertised rights, ways of acquiring real rights main special law on restoration of property rights.
Course Entry Requirements:
Chapter I Introduction about the heritage and economic rights. Chapter II Ownership. Chapter III Public ownership. Chapter IV The right to private property. Chapter V Legal regime of privately owned land and buildings. Chapter VI Legal arrangements of ownership. Chapter VII Dismemberments ownership. Chapter VIII Defending the right of ownership. Chapter IX Possession Chapter X The ways of obtaining property rights and other rights.
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Appropriate use of theories, principles and legal concepts learned in a professional project • Doing a project or a study based on legislation, doctrine and jurisprudence relating to a specific legal issue • Doing a project or a study on resolving the legal issues raised by a concrete factual situation.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper – interpretative essay – 80%; continuous assessment – 20%.
• C. Jora, Civil Law. Real rights, Legal Publishing House, 2012;
• S. Szilard, Civil Law. Main real rights under the new Civil Code, CH Beck, 2012;
• O. board, Musca V., R. Chirilă, A. Florea, loss of property in the State Publishing Hamangiu, 2012;
• L. Uta, modalities of ownership, Legal Publishing House, 2012;
• B. David, Artificial real estate accession, Legal Publishing House, 2012;