|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
- Assimilating the theoretical concept on the role and utility of financial accounting, the operation of accounts, financial reporting;
- acquiring skills so as to use correctly the accounts used to reflect the financial operations in the accounting field;- Knowing the information gathering flux and processing the information in the accounting;
- Compiling the accounting records, the trial balance and the financial statements;
- Using the professional judgment in analyzing and interpreting the accounting information;
- Forming an open epistemic attitude in accounting.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Defining financial accounting
2. Accounting as a social activity
3. The accounting recognition of basic transactions and events: accounts and transactions regarding non-current assets, inventories, accounts receivable, cash, liabilities, equity, revenues, expenses and profit or loss.
4. Single entry accounting.
5. Trial Balance.
4. Financial reporting at the entities level
5. Other fundamental elements of financial accounting: accounting calculation; the accounting management of entities, monism and dualism in accounting.
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
- Knowledge of procedures and instruments used to reflect accounting transactions and events;
- Identify connections between technical instruments of the accounting;
- Knowledge of collection and processing flow of accounting information;
- To process items of information in order to carry out financial and accounting reports;
- To elaborate accounting monographies.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written exam – 75%; verification during semester – 25%.
Fundamentals of Accounting, Didactica Series
, Alba iulia
The legal and accounting dimension of pawn, he Annals “Dunărea de Jos” University of Galaţi (International Conference The Risk in Contemporary Economy, 23-24 oct
Cenar I., Tico S.,,
Financial accounting implications of the clearing/refunding operations of the value added tax, Revista Metalurgia International, vol XIV, nr. 14/2009,
, 108 - 113
The Accounting Professional and Environmental Management Assumptions, Stakes and Challenges, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Economics, vol. XVII
Heritage Assets in the Accounting of Public Institutions, Annals of DAAAM for 2011 & Proceedings of the 22 nd International DAAAM Symposium
, 993 – 994