|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
The final objectives of the course for 1st semest refereas to the preparation of field activities, field recognition, measurement planning, measurements and the calculations.
Progress in building surveying and geodetic instruments, positioning the emergence of modern technologies should be presented in the course, meeting the requirements of a modern higher education.
The specific objectives: - knowledge of surveying equipment; - making topographic measurements.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. The subject of the discipline. The shape and dimensions of the Earth. Coordinate systems and axes. Measurement units.
2. Notions of measurement error theory
3. Planimetry, marking and signaling of points
4. Staging, extension of alignments
5. Direct measurement of distances - equipment
6. Direct measurement of distances - corrections
7. Measurement of angles - methods
8. Measurement of angles - precision
9. Indirect measurement of distances
10. Topographic triangulation networks - general
11. Topographic triangulation networks - solving
12. Calculation of the orientations of the sides of the topographic triangulation networks
13. Calculation of sides length and coordinates of the topographic triangulation networks
14. Thickening of topographic triangulation networks - generalities
Instruction is a combination of lectures, conversation and theoretical and practical examples
C1. Designing and building networks for space geodetic topographical, cadastral and other engineering works
C5. Determination of displacements and deformations of buildings and lands.
C6. Making cadastre information systems and specialized fields, and their use for real estate advertising works and the property valuation.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Exam at least 2 test subjects - oral / written examination and Partial test (60% of the final grade)Test of the lab - practical (40% of the final grade)
1. I. Ienciu, L. Oprea,
Topografie generală, Seria „Didactica”, Universitatea „1 Decembrie 1918”
, Alba Iulia
2. L. Oprea, I. Ienciu,
Topografie I - îndrumător de laborator, Seria „Didactica”, Universitatea „1 Decembrie 1918”
, Alba Iulia
3. 3. Pădure, I.; Kovacs L.,
Topografie Generală, Risoprint
, Cluj Napoca