|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
Knowledge and learning methods and specific intervention techniques in solving various social problems;
Capacity building and attitudes on planning and management intervention and evaluation.
The skills training and practical skills of the main ways of social intervention methodical case and the specific forms;
Familiar with the main "technical tools" (forms) used in the work of solving social problems;
Course Entry Requirements:
1. Models and types of intervention in social work
2. Intervention Project Methodology
3. Strategies for solving social problems
4. Coordination Case
6. The method of focusing on the task
7. Crisis Intervention
8. The completion, expansion and monitoring the relationship of social assistance
9. Management of resistance to change
10. Formulation specific intervention methods
Lecture, conversation, exemplification.
• Explain the four intervention models: Cognitive-behavior Intervention, Crisis Intervention, Person-centred Approach, and Empowerment Approach in terms of their basic assumptions, concepts and methods.
• Appraise the nature and functions of theories in social work practice and recognize what are involved in integration of theories and practice.
• Assess service users’ needs/problems through exploring with relevant questions guided by different models and implement interventions accordingly.
• Have core intervention skills including cognitive restructuring skills, social skill training procedures
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written paper –– 60%; project assessment – 40%.
Teoria moderna a asistentei sociale, Ed. Polirom
Enciclopedia asistenței sociale, Ed. Polirom
Asistenta sociala aplicata. Tehnici de cercetare si modele de interventie, Ed Lumen