PHYSICAL EDUCATION II
Course Code: TIG128 • Study year: I • Academic Year: 2022-2023
Domain: Applied Modern Languages • Field of study: Translation and interpretation
|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
- to know the practice of a sports game.
- to know the minimum refereeing rules of a sports game.
- to prepare the body for individual effort.
Course Entry Requirements:
Conversation, exercises, games.
- Learning and consolidating the basic technical elements in the game of basketball, volleyball and handball.
-Learning and consolidating individual technical-tactical actions in attack and defense in the game of basketball, volleyball and handball.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Practical exam – 50%; continuous assessment during semester – 50%.
• Roman Gh., Evaluarea în jocul de baschet, Ed. Napoca Star, Cluj Napoca, 2003.
• Roman Gh., Baschet, Ed. Napoca Star, Cluj Napoca, 2003.
• Predescu T., Moanţă A., Baschetul şcoală. Instruire - învăţare, Ed. Semne, 2001.