|Type of course:
|Language of instruction:
|Erasmus Language of instruction:
|Name of lecturer:
||Ionela Gavrilă Paven
|Form of education
|Form of instruction:
|Number of teaching hours per semester:
|Number of teaching hours per week:
|Form of receiving a credit for a course:
|Number of ECTS credits allocated
The objective of this discipline is to know and understand the fundamental concepts in the field of European economy, and the mechanisms and methods according to which the resource economic circuit is formed and allotted at microeconomic level.
Proper use of marketing concepts, methods, techniques and tools
Appropriate use of standard evaluation criteria and methods to assess the quality, merits and limitations of processes, programs, projects, concepts, methods and theories
Development of professional projects using principles and methods established in the field
Real-time solution, under qualified assistance conditions, of a real / hypothetical problem at the workplace, respecting the rules of professional deontology.
Course Entry Requirements:
1. International Integration Concept (Economic International Integration, Forms of the European Integration, History of the European Union)
2. European Union in the Contemporary Economy (European Union and the Sustainable Development, Social and Economic Transformation Generated by the Integration Phenomena, New Challenges for the European Union)
3. Institutions of the European Union (European Parliament, European Commission, European Council, European Court of Justice, European Account Court, Regional Committee, European Social Committee)
4. European Funds (Pre-adhering Funds, Structural Funds)
5. European Policies (Common Agricultural Policy, Social Cohesion Policy, Regional Development Policy, Industrial Policy, Competition Policy)
6. Equilibrium and Disparities in European Union
This discipline offers the ability to: understand the economic processes and phenomena; form and develop an adequate economic language; conscious use of economic categories; development of an economic mode of thinking; understand the functioning modes in economics.
Learning outcomes verification and assessment criteria:
Written test examination – 80%,Verification during the semester – 20%.
Foundations of Economics, Oxford University Press
Lipsey Richard G.,
Economics, Oxford University Press
Compendium of the European Union, Essex: Tekron
European Economy - Course, 1 Decembrie 1918 University of Alba Iulia
, Alba Iulia
Economie europeană, Risoprint